[orca-list] Help with Daedalus Wallet

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone here would be able to help me get Daedalus to work with Orca. Here are the things I've tried.
1. The installer went find, all I had to do was chmod +x it and run it.
2. Give that I use chromium on a daily basis, I know that I have the ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED variable set to 1 and can confirm that Electron apps do work with Orca.
3. Under ~/.local/bin, I found the daedalus-mainnet executable and observe that it calls out to a daedalus-frontend script.
4. Referring to that script, I added the --force-renderer-accessibility flag to the command line to start electron, but this doesn't seem to be working for some reason; Orca does not read the Daedalus UI as it normally would with this flag.

Is there something that I am missing or an incompatibility in the stack somewhere that I am not aware of?

Thanks!