Re: [orca-list] How can I help with Orca development?

I have no idea what condition the documentation is in, but that often tends to be an area where some love
would be useful.  Why not check it out and see if it needs a tutorial, howto, etc?  In the process, you may
find some ways to make specific, documented proposals for improvements.

-r