Re: [orca-list] Looking for an accessible reader for epub files

Which epub reader are you on about for this to work?

On 12/11/2020 14:50, Devin Prater via orca-list wrote:
You can also use, I believe, Control + Alt + Shift + right or left arrow.
It won't say anything, but it works. Also, since you're reading by section,
chapter I'm sure, instead of just page, it'll move to the next chapter. I
could be wrong of course, Orca may handle it differently.
Devin Prater
r d t prater gmail com

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 8:24 AM mk360 via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>