Re: [orca-list] Arch Linux supports accessibility out of the box.

I have some early thoughts about how to add touch support to Linux, but I'm currently moving and have no idea
when I'll get to it.  FYI, my basic notion is to accept touch events via a C program using tslib, then feed
them to Elixir as Erlang messages.  I'd then use a set of Actors (lightweight processes) to recognize
gestures, etc.

Where I get a bit confused, however, is how to output the results.  I mean, should I pretend to be a
terminal, link up in some manner with BRLTTY or Orca, or what?  Comments and suggestions solicited...

-r