Re: [orca-list] Orca ocr

Howdy,

As others noted i created OCR desktop for this Task. Its not a orca plugin because this is not where it
belongs to.

But it needs some modernization and maintain work too. My per day job lock almost all my time since a while
(and will continue til the current huge ERP project is competed).

But if you are interested in helping out let me know. Always happy to get help.

Cheers chrys