[orca-list] The Chrome/Chromium --force-renderer-accessibility flag needed again (temporarily)

Hey all.

It appears that the changes to Chromium to detect when accessibility support should be enabled for Linux is having a non-trivial number of false positives and causing users who don't need accessibility to experience a performance degradation for likely no benefit. As a result, Google will be temporarily disabling that automatic detection until the heuristic can be sorted out.

The impact on you is what is stated in the subject: It will be necessary once again to launch Chrome/Chromium with --force-renderer-accessibility. This is only temporary, though. And once it's again unnecessary, I'll let you know.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
--joanie