Re: [orca-list] Braille has the edge in Linux

shift + pageUp/Down doesn't seem to work in Knoppix and as Knoppix
sources most of it's packages from Debian, I'd expect the same in
Debian... admittedly, I'm using a keyboard where the navigation keys
are accessed by using Fn on the arrow kees(left/right become home/end,
up/down become page up/down) and which doesn't have a scroll lock key
as far as I know... though this doesn't prevent SBL's caps lock +
PageUp to read from top of screen to current postion from working, so
shrug. I'm used to using redirection for commands with lots of output
where I actually care about more than the last screen of output.