Re: [orca-list] orca master and firefox 52.9.0: bug with wiki

Thanks for the clarification.

So if things work as expected with Firefox ESR and later, and also with Chromium, it sounds like there was potentially a bug in Firefox 52.9.0 which has been fixed a long time ago (by Firefox 60). Is there any reason why you cannot use a more recent version of Firefox?

--joanie