Re: [orca-list] Orca and mono applications

Hi,
Same situation here a few years ago.
At work we use keepass with ubikey and challenge response support.
So I 've compiled needed stuff with help from Mike Gorse.
The end of the storry was an unusable and frequently crashing keepass.
The challenge Response plugin didn't work at all so I stopped using mono
accessibility altogether.