[orca-list] help to make Reborn OS accesible installer

Hello.

I am testing Reborn OS. This is a distro derivated of Archlinux similar to Antergos. I reported that is necesary add orca with sintetizer for default. Now I am testing the installer (is derivated of antergos installer), but is no fully accesible, so I puclic this message if you are interested to help. I am not developer so maybe you can aport technical ideas. Checking the forum's thread.

https://rebornos.freeforums.net/thread/1306/installer-fully-accesible

regards.