Re: [orca-list] Fwd: new on linux - need help how to start

Hi Jožef,

I can only tell from my own experience for about 8 years I use Orca and Ubuntu. The best in my opinion is not
to compare but to start with a new operating system and speech. For the latest Ubuntu you can download 20.04:
http://releases.ubuntu.com/20.04/

You can find the manual also with keyboard navigation:
https://help.ubuntu.com/lts/ubuntu-help/index.html.en

Note: you can change into your own langauage by changing the last 2 letters.

For Orca visit:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Orca

Success.
Milton