[orca-list] Better landmark transitions

Hey folks,

I don't have the bandwidth for an intense discussion like the keymap change, but I wanted to float this idea.

I have the "speak landmarks" setting enabled because, as a web developer, it is helpful to know when I transition between them. I also tend to use custom ARIA labels in my own apps to make some landmark names app-specific.

In VSCode and other places, though, I get lots of "Leaving complementary content. Entering complementary content." followed by whatever comes next. So for instance:

"Leaving complementary content. Entering complementary content. Terminal1"

That makes the experience feel choppy. FOr now I've disabled the setting, but I wonder if we might present this a bit better?

I don't think we want to lose the transition message entirely for transitions between identical regions. What about putting it last, though, and rewording it? So:

"Terminal2: leaving and entering complementary content."

I don't care how it's worded and won't bikeshed that. I just think it makes sense to speak the most relevant text first. If I'm transitioning between landmarks, that may be important to me. But if I'm moving between two navs or whatever, it seems more relevant to me what item I'm on, not that I've moved from one identical content type to another.

Open to other ideas as well.

Thanks.