Re: [orca-list] Telegram desktop accessibility

Hi,

in Ubuntu 20.04 You can try Pidgin messenger with the telegram-purple plugin.

For me it works fine with Orca 3.36.1.

Best regards

Volodymyr

On 5/10/20 7:27 AM, bittukumar jaiswal via orca-list wrote:

Hi all I am a a regular user of telegram messenger, I recently downloaded the telegram desktop client on my Ubuntu to system but it is not accessible with orca.
Is there any plugin or addon is available or any other client is available to use telegram on desktop?
Thank you so much.