Re: [orca-list] Status bar presentation updated and includes braille support

What is the command to speak the status bar?

Thanks.

On Fri, 08 May 2020 21:28:14 -0400,
Joanmarie Diggs wrote:

Hey José.

Thanks for the feedback!

The small delay is not surprising. Orca's doing much more work
now in order to ensure the right things are presented. I will try
to make it more performant over time.

--joanie