Re: [orca-list] java applications accessibility

Unfortunately the last time I tried to use android studio I was not successful, no accessibility.

Could VSCode be used?

On 3/21/20 1:17 PM, Arkadiusz Kozioł wrote:
Eclipse extensions for android are outdated, so working on android applications using eclipse is not possible. I have to use android studio, or rider to make an app for android.