Re: [orca-list] orca's repository?

OK!. Than you so much.

best regards.El 20-03-2020 a las 3:40, Milton escribió:
Hi,

First of all, I am an end user with Orca and Ubuntu for about 8 years. So I have no developers skills.

I do not think it is usefull to add a repository. The stable version of Orca for Ubuntu 18.04 is 3.28.0-3. Orca keeps tread with the version of gnome, Ubuntu 18.04 uses gnome 3.28.

So after downloading Orca 3.28.0-3 you can install with

sudo dpkg -i <filename>

I use Orca master to enjoy latest developments for about 3 years now.

Regards,

Milton