Re: [orca-list] I installed ubuntu mate was that a good choice?

In Slint, Alt+F1 to go to the Applications menu, arrow right twice to go to the System menu, then arrow down
three times to go to the Help menu, then press Enter.

Maybe the menus have a different layout in Ubuntu Mate?

Or do you mean that you can bring up the Help window but it's not accessible in your Ubuntu version?

Cheers,
Diider