Re: [orca-list] Should Orca ignore your punctuation settings when the only thing on the line is punctuation?

I may be wrong, but at least for me the orca's current behavior is correct.

In the editors that I use to edit programming code I turn the punctuation to all because I need to hear all the punctuation in the code.