[orca-list] Tree in Thunderbird account settings

Hello,

Environment: Debian 10

Thunderbird version: Daily

Orca master

Step to reproduce:

1. Go to account settings

2. in the tree where we have accounts and different seting sections, press up or down arrow to change the selected item

Actual result: Orca switch to navigation mode and focus moves out of the tree, so we have to press tab then Shift+Tab to focus the tree

Expected result: the new item should be announced and we should be able to press the arrow again to change the section or account or.

Best regards,

--
Patrick ZAJDA