Re: [orca-list] chrome Google Chrome 82.0.4083.0 dev crashes on images?

I believe I can provide some insight:
This always happens during orca caret navigation, at least for me. You
step on some element, like an image on facebook, sometimes a heading on
facebook, other people have provided other cases... And you press down
arrow. You don't hear anything interesting for a second and then
everything explodes right in your face.
My last crash also happened on facebook, probably when pressing down
arrow on a heading, I am sure it was not an image.
It happened at 16:08 today. The crash ID is 5a916b2b237acfc3