[orca-list] Orca Master

Hi All,
I have recently purchased a linux box from Think Penguine, and I find that I am unable to configure orca so that I will read my screen as I wish it too. I am told that I need to use gsettings or orca master if I am going to be able to addjust orca anywhere near to my level of satissfaction. I would sincerely appreciate any help I can get with this.

My old linux box died back in September of 2017, so it's been a year and a half since I've had a computer, since I refused to use windows. I find that there have been a lot of changes with regard to how Ubuntu and orca interact, and these changes don't seem to be for the best.