[orca-list] FireFox Edit Fields

Hi,

I used F3 in the help to list the program specific hotkeys while in FF on a web page with edit fields, namely, Amazon.com, and I cannot enter any search information.

This normally works in Windows, but I hadn't tried it in Ubuntu.

I was able to enter my username and password to log into Amazon.com, and I can press E to get to the desired field, but it only says

search entry

and when I type anything, it does hotkeys to move me around the page, like I'm looking for Links when I press L and so on.

Thanks for any suggestions, it's probably my lack of Orca's keyboard commands, but the help didn'menu t help much.

Glenn