Re: [orca-list] Dbus-broker and Orca performance

Yes, Dbus Broker promotes better efficiency. Chrys wrote about it in April last year. Some distros use the Dbus Broker by default. I described the installation of Dbus Broker in Ubuntu 18.04 here (article in Ukrainian):

https://ualinux.com/uk/kunena/how-do-make/2502-d-bus-broker

08.03.20 02:10, Jason White via orca-list пише:
I just installed and configured dbus-broker. I also updated Orca to the latest from the master branch.

I'm not sure which change is responsible, but I do notice better performance now, for example when using Mozilla Thunderbird to read large mail folders.

Dbus-broker is supposed to give better performance than the default dbus daemon, so it may be contributing.