Re: [orca-list] how to identify the number of the line being edited in VSCode?

Hi.

First of all thanks for the tip, it works perfectly.

It looks like the orca 'moves flat review to end position' command, can read the status bar.

When I used the command orca read the following:

  0    0 Screen Reader Optimized Spaces: 4 UTF-8 LF Plain Text  