Re: [orca-list] Orca with Gmail in Chrome

A few things about this bug: (1) Orca -v reports 3.37.1 pre. Is this the correct version of master? (2) There are some other flaky problems with the multiline editor in GMail. Should I report those as different bugs, or include them with this one? The other problems seem unrelated to reading numbered/unordered lists in the GMail editor.