Re: [orca-list] stay away from chromium latest snapshots !

I have chromium snapshot version 85.0.4179.0.r780626.

On Mon Jun 22, 2020 at 6:01 AM CEST, Janina Sajka via orca-list wrote:
John,

That's the version I also have as per my other email. It's from a week
ago and is working fine here as well.

Best,

Janina

John Covici writes:
I am using chromium 84.0.4147.45 without issues -- is that the version
you are talking about as being problematic?

On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 14:14:55 -0400,