9999, and its strange keyboard shortcut. I was lucky enough to have a distro
where you can have both the snapshot and latest release of chromium installed at
the same time, and simply went back to it.

On Sun Jun 21, 2020 at 3:50 PM CEST, Jude DaShiell wrote:
So what happens if you use chromevox? I know everybody hates chromevox
but those were some earlier accessibility efforts and may work as a
parachute. On Sun, 21 Jun 2020, Tyna Pelletier-Bilodeau via orca-list
wrote:

Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 13:42:15
From: Tyna Pelletier-Bilodeau via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] stay away from chromium latest snapshots !

Hi,
it appears that since a couple of snapshots, chromium messed up so badly in the
accessibility stack that typing in the search bar result in an instant segfault.
Issue only happens when accessibility flags are passed, which confirm they are
somehow related to the problem. The very latest orca from git master, or the
stable release, it does not seem to matter at any point. Also the bookmark menu
with hidden bookmarks is now entirely unusable with orca.
I send this email to warn people, stay away from the very latest snapshots.

Hope this avoids some trouble for others