Re: [orca-list] Bug in Thunderbird Nightly and Orca master

Also, the best way to submit a bug report (when you next find this necessary) is to provide details of what is happening in the accessibility tree that causes Orca to give undesired results.

There used to be (and perhaps still are) Python scripts that let you monitor the accessibility events generated by an application. These could be easier to work with than Orca's debug output.