[orca-list] Google actions console with Orca

Hello,

Does someone has succeeded in finding a project ID on Google Actions console?

In fact, what can we do with a screen reader on https://console.actions.google.com ? ;)

I tried using Chrome Unstable and FireFox ESR, and using Windows I tried with Google Chrome.

The project ID looks like not existing, we have unusable menu.

Oh yes, I was able to create a project lol.

If someone has already used it I am really interested.

And who could I contact about accessibility related issues on this service? There are a lot of wirk ;)

Best regards,

--
Patrick ZAJDA