Re: [orca-list] discord problems

Hello Micha,
I didn't use the Linux App for a long time. Either I use the web interface or the Plugin for pidgin. It's name is purple-discord.
Greetings,
Wolfram

Michał Zegan schrieb:
Hi,
I have some problems with the discord linux app, accessibility-wise.
First, cursor jumps randomly without any good reason when I am
navigating through messages (only in the desktop app).
Second, and this definitely does not happen on windows, I cannot set a
push to talk key. I go to the relevant field, try to set a key, but then
it catches other keys i press. For example if I enter browse mode it
will still catch the up arrow used to navigate out of the field.