Re: [orca-list] Orca master error in updating a minute ago

Milton, le ven. 12 juin 2020 09:28:03 +0200, a ecrit:
build-dep orca shows everything is OK.

I notice /usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0

Is this package too old regarding to the message:

configure: error: Package requirements (atk-bridge-2.0 >= 2.26) were not
met:

Ok, so there's something fishy, please post config.log so we get the
details.

Can you provide me the right steps how to get this file unpack and in the
right place? Thanks in advance.

It's not a mere unpacking question. You didn't say which version of
atk-bridge you have, but atk-bridge 2.26 is old, I doubt you have a yet
older version. Thus having to look at config.log.

Samuel