Re: [orca-list] Subscripts and Superscripts.

I believe the problem is that right now the text is not exposed using the right accessibility role, but by text attribute. As a result, I would need to have Orca check all text -- or at least all numbers -- just in case there's a subscript or superscript there. I can add that to my todo list, but if the browsers exposed these things using the superscript and subscript accessibility roles, it would be helpful.

--joanie