Re: [orca-list] Orca Version 3.37.2

On 6/4/20 2:17 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:
We tried to recompile Orca Wednesday afternoon about 2:30, but there was a bug that prevented it from
compiling corectly. Has this been fixed?

I just compiled Orca successfully from the Git master branch here. I would suggest trying again. If it fails, could you report the error message on the list?

Making sure you have the correct build prerequisites installed would be worth checking, too, just to rule out a missing package as the cause of the compilation error.