[orca-list] Apache Openoffice?

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

I am exploring this program, and wonder wether it is supposte to work with Orca. Here I tried to run and, in Writer, have problems. For example, alt-f4 after changing a file displays Save dialog, but tab key skps some buttons, or more exactly, Save is not spoken. In the document, the main page does not seem to be seen by Orca. ctrl-f11 ('formatting) Orca does not follow the style list.

Has someone had success with this? Are there some running conditions to have Orca working correctly? Or is just accessibility broken?

Thanks for your feedbacks. Will help to benchmark it with Libreoffice

Regards

--
Logo
                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL