Re: [orca-list] Strange braille behaviour

Le 02/06/2020 à 09:41, Samuel Thibault a écrit :
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL via orca-list, le mar. 02 juin 2020 09:11:45 +0200, a ecrit:
Well, I use mate-terminal, and braille is not disabled in the Orca prefs.

Ok, so you only rely on starting brltty *after* orca for brltty to catch
the output when switching to mate-terminal?  That can explain why the

For some reason it works all the time, wether I start orca before or after
brltty. For example, if I restart Orca, the braille session on the terminal
is still active and takes the control again.

Just to be sure: you are running brltty 6.0, not 6.1, right? How are you

6.0

running the second brltty exactly? Did you try to restart Orca from the

brltty starts via the "app at startup of the session" option

terminal itself without focusing another application?

hmm no longer sure. probably not

Samuel