Re: [orca-list] Problem with orca in jenux after buoilding from source.

It sounds like you still have the stable version of Orca installed
somewhere and that version of orca.messages lacks CLI_VERSION. I would
either remove the distro's version and reinstall master, or I would
remove master and reinstall the distro's version.