[orca-list] Orca On The Raspberry PI

Hi All,
Anyone here been successful getting Orca talking on a Raspberry PI 4?
Specifically using Raspbian, Ubuntu, or Debian.
Perhaps Debian has no ARM version since there is Raspbian.
Anyway, I've been burning myself out trying to get it to work, and if there is a working image, perhaps someone could send me a link to an image.
I have been using SSH to get into the images I've tried, but getting Orca in the GUI is the toughest part.

Thanks.

Glenn