Re: [orca-list] Chinfusor, a universal solution for read

Hi Rastislav,
It is best to configure additional ranges through the config file.
That is, add the parameter as a range of character codes.
There are quite a few unique writing systems that can be distinguished by their alphabet.
For example:
1. Greek (0x0370-0x03FF, 0x1F00-0x1FFF);
2. Hebrew (0x0590-0x05FF);
3. Georgian (0x10A0-0x10FF, 0x1C90-0x1CBF, 0x2D00-0x2D2F);
4. Armenian (0x0530-0x058F);
5. Arabic (0x0600-0x06FF, 0x0750-0x077F);
6. Devanagari languages such as Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi, Sanskrit and many others (0x0900-0x097F,
0xA8E0-0xA8FF);
7. And very many other languages and writing systems.
In my opinion, it would be very unproductive to add this by modifying the source codes. It is best to make a
universal configuration file.
In this case, an ordinary user can easily and simply add the languages and alphabets he needs.
I researched this question in the similar project. Here is the config file I made to identify languages -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6nhue67zwmz0cl/languages.txt?dl=1
Take a look at it and appreciate all the variety possible.
Users can have very diverse needs. It is best to give them a simple tool for configuring alphabets and
languages.
At least I think so. In any case, what you are doing is very cool.
Best regards, Nikita.