Re: [orca-list] Horizontal slider controls in Airsonic

Howdy Joanie,

I managed to find a temporary solution. Airsonic offers keyboard shortcuts, but you have to enable them in
settings. Now I can use - and + to adjust the volume.

After reading your reply, I went back and tried the arrow keys again. Orca does go into focus mode when I tab
to the slider, but left and right arrow keys do not change it, instead, the focus switches to a different
control. For example, if I press left to decrease the volume, it shifts to the Mute button. Of course with
the keyboard shortcuts enabled, it also goes to the previous song.

Thanks,
Storm