Re: [orca-list] Orca in Stormux

Howdy Glenn,

The voice used on the image is RHVoice. I had bluetooth working at one point, but a bluez update broke it
again. I'm hoping to have it working in the next imgae, but at this point my expectations are not all that
high. There is a stormux specific email list you can join if you have more questions. Check out
https://stormux.org for details.

Thanks,
Storm