Re: [orca-list] software center in mate-desktop

If you like Gnome Software, you can use it within Mate.

Best regards.

Le 09/07/2020 à 09:03, Mmobilea via orca-list a écrit :
Hello all,

I'm switching from gnome to mate. I tested the ubuntu mate, and debian mate. The software boutique in ubuntu mate was hard to use with orca. The debian mate doesn't have any graphical software-center, except synaptic. Do you know any software center for mate desktop?