Re: [orca-list] Visual Studio Code Insiders and multiline text fields

What build of vscode are you using?

The latest builds of vscode are using version 6 of electron, and from my understanding, this version of electron does not have the necessary accessibility. It is possible to check the version of electron used in the about box.

Anyway you need to configure in the vscode preferences that the editor is accessible

There is a menu in the file menu called preferences and in that menu there is an option called settings.

To be honest I did not find the preferences configuration screen very comfortable, but it is possible to find the desired option with some goodwill.