Re: [orca-list] Chromium seems to be ignoring text when I navigate with the arrows

Yes.

May I send a debug file?

Thanks.

On 1/28/20 1:54 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
I cannot reproduce this. Does it always happen?
--joanie

On 1/28/20 5:44 AM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Hi all.

Using chromium and orca compiled from orca try the following steps:

1. Open https://github.com/microsoft/vscode/issues <https://github.com/microsoft/vscode/issues>

2. After the page is loaded press ctrl+home and press the h key until you find

    Pinned issues.

3. Press the down arrow until you find the search issues.

4. Press down arrow again.

At least in my machine chromium jumps to the ©message instead of  present the list of issues.

I am running chromium version 81.0.4042.0.

Thanks.