Re: [orca-list] Utilitary TTS for orca

Hi Devin,

I have been wanting to try Voxin for quite some time.

But as time and situations had it I could not do so.

I have a couple of questions about this, and the site does not have clear answers for my questions.

1,When I am buying Voxin what all do I exactly buy?  I mean I get a list of voices to purchase from.  Is that all or do I have to also get a base Voxin package and then add voices to it?

2, If I read correctly, I will need to buy different packages for different voices.  So in Orca how does one setup voxin with multiple voices?

I would be purchasing over the week end so that I have enough time to configure and play around.

I have latest Orca on Ubuntu 18.04.

That is to say I have compiled latest source release on the said distro and not the default Orca that comes with Ubuntu 18.02.