[orca-list] A little OT: Orca, Ubuntu and in place upgrades

So this may be a tiny bit OT but I was wondering this one, given 20.04 is coming out this year.

Simply put....if I do an in place upgrade from 18.04 to 20.04

Is it recommended, since I'm not comfortable doing a fresh install of 20.04 Mate on my admittedly complex system. i.e. if I have 18.04 Mate, and I do the upgrade from within Ubuntu, will it upgrade me to 20.04 Mate?

How will this affect Orca and running Orca-master, and speech-dispatcher/python/etc?