Re: [orca-list] slightly off topic: orca, espeakup and ubuntu 19.10

I prefer Gnome over Mate myself, but I think Mate is a good choice.

I don't have a problem with Pulse Audio, and I like some of the features you get with Pulse Audio. There are others though who hate it with every fiber in their being.