Re: [orca-list] what is wrong with this link?

So when I arrow around or change text in the editor, the only accessibility events I'm seeing are children-changed events, sections adding sections. And they don't seem to be live regions. Thus Orca is expecting caret-moved events and the like, but failing to get them. Not sure why....