[orca-list] Skypeforlinux with force renderer accessibility what report to Microsoft?

Hi,

I installed the latest Skype preview and when I run it with --force-renderer-accessibility, I can access the window title and with alt S, I can also access it's menu. So, some accessibility is here and I want to talk with Microsoft about the latest Chrome work, but what to report? Request for update Electron to the latest version?

Thanks,

Pavel