Re: [orca-list] Emacspeak and Orca

Hello,

answers here:

http://tvraman.github.io/emacspeak/manual/
about TTS, see esp.:
http://tvraman.github.io/emacspeak/manual/Building-And-Testing-The-Speech-Server.html#Building-And-Testing-The-Speech-Server

emacspeak is provided in most Linux distributions

Orca is useless with emacspeak which is already an audio desktop.

Le 14/01/20 à 23:18, Tirecias Engineering via orca-list a écrit :
Hello

I have been interested to try out emacspeak as an lite and fast alternative to use linux, the issue that it
does not work with speakup has limited my trying.

Can orca work in emacspeak?

The last thing I read is that Emacspeak needs an independend TTS engine, still been like that?