Re: [orca-list] vscode

Yes! Been pulling the repo and watching that .yarnrc file for a version bump, but wasn't very hopeful since there were (as of a few days ago) Electron 7 upgrade issues.

The current Insiders build is accessible with the --force-renderer-accessibility flag. You also need to manually enable editor accessibility in Preferences since Orca isn't auto-detected, and for some reason single-line edit fields (I.e. extension search) still claim accessibility is disabled. Alt-F1 pops up my applications menu and doesn't enable accessibility for these. Maybe there's another preference, but for now this seems very usable.

Thanks for pinging the list.